Fall Semester First Year: First Year Seminar
- Learn how to be a good college student.
- I will help me learn how to be a more professional college student that might help me be a more professional adult.
Spring Semester First Year:
- Join the American Fisheries Society Club.
- Go to different fisheries and see what they do there.
- I was thinking about studying animal biology and looking more specifically into fish biology. I think this club would help me see what I can do with working with fish and see if it’s really something I want to do.
Fall Semester Second Year:
- Volunteering in the Campus Cupboard of UWGB.
- Help collect food for people who need it.
- I think it would teach me that I should give my canned food to people who need it instead of just letting it sit around in my pantry.
Spring Semester Second Year:
- I could get an internship with an aquarist.
- See what the aquarist does on a daily basis.
- I could see if that is a job that I want or I want to find another field to go into.
POSSIBLE Spring Semester Second Year:
- Declare my major.
- Declare my major and figure out what steps I need to take to get this major.
- It will help me get my future career.